Monday, June 17, 2013

Thing a Week Project 12 Part 01: Natural Selection Power Supply

back again with a new project. Work has been intense and has really been picking up since we have been announced; it was Halo for the Xbox One, so I'm trying to make a couple big scenes before we the reality of intense work weeks and crunch time come up the corner. So right now I started blocking out a new scene inspired by Borderlands 2 Natural Selection Annex. I loved the overall feel of it so I took some elements of it by then decided to make it sort of a power generating station that is taking from earth's natural energy. So mixing some borderlands with some sci-fi and trying to add some elements I've been looking at such has jet engines and submarines and mixing it into a big old pile of awesome. Here are the block in shots.



No comments:

Post a Comment