Friday, February 1, 2013

Thing A Week: Project 01 Part 01

Yes, its like the Jonathan Coulton albums. As long as time permits me I'm going to try and do a project every week to help improve my overall skill and speed. Lots of talent out there and as an artist in this very unstable industry its important to always be at the top of the trends and up to date with current techniques but without forgetting the old. So this week I recreated a piece from one of the best artists I've ever seen and had the pleasure to work with and that is David Lesperance. He originally did this as a speed test and I decided to do the same. Still a WIP but its coming along. I'm going to finish up a few more things, do a couple more renders then call it done so I can start something new next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment