Sunday, August 24, 2014

Rocket..Yeah! Satellite of Love Pt. 4

So I am calling this done. Maybe I will go back and update like I have with a few other pieces but right now I'm digging where its at now. Here are the final renders:





I've been getting a lot of emails and messages about what my wire frame looks like. So here you go. If you have followed or read any of my tutorials or articles I tend to let smoothing do a lot of the leg work so I have included but the wire frame not smoothed so you can see the shapes and typology and what the wire frame looks like after I smooth it out. 




And like any good artist, there are a ton of WIPs of renderings that just never made the cut. While they all had goods and bads here are some of the versions I had and some tests as well to show off lighting and material work.











No comments:

Post a Comment